1. You are a junior
executive at a social function and meet the CEO of an important corporation.
After a brief chat, you give him your business card. Is this correct?
2. You are in the USA entering a limousine with an important client. You will position yourself so the client
is seated in the back seat, passenger side. Are you correct?
B. Left hand
4. When a
Japanese person says ¡°Yes¡± (hai), it most probably means:
Yes, I agree with you
Yes that is what I am going to do
Yes, I hear what you are saying
5. In New York what is the correct way of calculating tip?
5% of the total bill.
Double the tax amount
Equals to the tax amount
6. In Saudi Arabia, when making up your schedule of appointments for the week, should you include
Friday in your business meetings?
7. Look at the picture below and tell if it¡¯s the
American or Continental style of dining.
8. Look at this picture and
choose the correct answer
You have finished eating
You want to rest or speak
You want to call a waiter.
9. When walking into a
theatre the lady goes first into the room, however, the guy should first enter
the row of seats.
10. Upon the death of a former President of the USA, how long should the US flag fly at half-staff?